Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Lunch Break

So here I am on my lunch break. Work is pretty quiet for me now. I've been skipping out early as much as possible to get stuff done in the kitchen and for the wedding. 45 days to go and still lots to do. It feels manageable at this point at least. Once I get the kitchen done Maybe I will be able to relax a little.

This Saturday is my Bridal Shower. I'm very excited and a little nervous, but when am I not a little (or a lot) nervous? Not a ton of people could make it, but we're looking at about 14 or so with my mom and me. I think I'm the most interested to see what games my mom and Liz came up with. I'm a shower game nerd. I pretty much always win at least once. Of course I can't win anything at my own, but I might play along just to see how I do, if I can that is. I'm the most anxious to see if Liz can come. She ended up having to have a c-section on the 9th in order to get Ella into the world (she was just too comfortable in there). I really hope she is feeling up to it. Erika talked to her yesterday and siad she was doing pretty well. I'll just have to wait and see...something I'm not the best at.

Speaking of waiting, my bachlorette party invites went out awhile back so everyone invtied now knows where I am being taken and what we are going to do except me. Oh my God is that ever driving me crazy! AND I don't even get to know who is coming until we are on our way. Man that Erika knows how to drive me crazy. I'm sure she is enjoying it. I do know one person that is coming and one that isn't because they told me. It's one of those situtations where I want to know, but I don't want to know. I like surprises but the longer I have to think about them the more likely I'll figure it out. Marty hates that, I do it with presents all the time. Erika hasn't really said much, unlike what Marty usually does, so if I were to guess it would be a total out of the blue guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home