Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Stressed

Well, I'm feeling the stress today. I have so much to do this week and so little time. Two of the four full time people at my store are gone the rest of the week which means I can't leave early despite having all my work done. There just aren't enough hours in the evening. My first problem is i decided to do tab curtains in the kitchen and they take like 3 times as long to sew. I finally finished one of the four planels last night and I was supposed to give my mom back her sewing machine last weekend, but I wasn't done so I told her this next weekend. Second, we borrowed two video cameras for my bridal shower so I could do a video for Liz since she couldn't be there. SO that means lots of editing so the two mesh together nicely. I'm hoping she'll be feeling up to it and I'll go visit her and little Miss Ella on Sunday on my way back from Point. Which would mean I'd have to get that done too. Now my mom didn't get to do a scrapbook page for me at my shower, so we were going to do that Saturday night, but Patty wants to have a little party. So, I am hoping to get out early on Friday so I can go to Point and my mom and I can do pages Friday night instead, but I have to find out if one of the part timers can come in early and if so when, ahhhhh!!!!

I know I'll be able to get all the wedding projects done at this point, but I'm not sure about getting the house clean and organized. It just seems like so much to do in so little time. 5.5 weeks to go!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home