Monday, August 08, 2005

Walking

I'm about to get on the treadmill for the millionth time. I walk 3 miles at a time, 5 days a week and I'm sick of it. It's just soooo boring! It seems like I only really start to see results at 6 or 7 days a week and I've been too busy to walk for an hour every single day. During the week I'm good, but the weekends never seem to pan out. My left heel is killing me right now, not sure what i did, I just know it hurts. the left ankle hurts too, that comes and goes every few weeks. I think I'm just carrying too much weight. I'm so pissed about getting pneumonia last October. I was down nearly 20lbs, but I was so sick I couldn't workout for over 3 months so I gained it all back. I think I'm down a whooping 2 lbs right now, but the seamstress is going to have to let out the waist in my wedding dress that fit me prefectly when I bought it. I'm so frustrated I could cry. Seriously do I have to walk 4 miles 5 days a week? I don't know that I could, that's a darn long ways and if I walk 6 days a week again am I going to get the house ready by the wedding?

Anyway, I've been complaingin about walking for 7 minutes now, I guess I had better start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home