Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Some People

I'm frustrated right now. People with the attitude of when I say jump, you say how high? drive me crazy. This is our busiest time of year at work. Our printers are 3 days behind on their printing now and wokred 6 days last week. Seriously three days because of people like this. People that can't plan far enough in advance to order their Oktoberfest shirts early and then have the gall to be upset about a $50 rush charge. I mean how long have they known Oktoberfest was coming up, a year? And then the people that had their orders in on time don't get them because they aren't priority. And the people that call two days after placing their order because they haven't gotten their artwork yet. Like I was sitting around waiting for their order to come in. I have 30 orders to do right now and chances are 25 of them are in front of their's. Relax people, you'll get your artwork! Don't they realize everytime they call me, they're just slowing me down? And the people that come in and have no idea what they want. THey say, "Make it cool." Well gee that helps, could you please be a little more vague? I almost have an idea of what you want. Then they don't like what you do and bring in an idea, thanks for wasting my time! My favorite are the people that give you what they want, you email it to them, then they feel the need to stop in to see you without an appointment. So you're the middle of doing another order and they just show up and expect you to drop everything for them so you can slightly change the design. Then, "Oh can you email that to ______?" "Oh and there are a couple other people that are going to stop in sometime to look at this." Excuse me! You have a print out of it, but it's too inconvient for you to show it to them. Then they get upset when they are charged for all the extra time. They get .5 hours free and everytime they "stop by" they spend at least that with you and when it's 3, 4, 5 times, what do they expect?
So my points:
1. Get your stuff together, know what you want and get it in early
2. You aren't our only customer, so get it in early and relax a little

Sorry, it's been a bad day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home