Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Clean House

My mom was here again this weekend and she helped us clean the whole house. I got rid of so much stuff it isn't even funny. I just finished up yesterday. Now we have to keep it nice.

I can't believe the wedding is Saturday!!! I have to finish up the video yet. I was going to do that yesterday, but Marty had the server down so I couldn't do it. I was none too happy, now I have extra pressure. I'm finishing up my lunch then I have like 2 things to do and then I can leave andgo work on it.

3 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger Shibby said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Shibby said...

Oh sure, now that the wedding's over, you just abandon the blog? ;-)

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Sorry Shibby, I was really busy right after the wedding and then busy here at work since I got back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home