Monday, September 19, 2005

Tired and Lonely

I'm tired. Went ot the renaissance festivla in the twin cities this weekend because Gwyn really wanted to. My brother, Keenan, she and I all went. It was fun. The reason I'm tired is about 10 minutes after she left to go back to point yesterday I get a call that she blew a tire. So, out to help her, her parents were trying to tell her to drive home on the spare and I told her she wasn't allowed because the sun was just going down as we finished. So 3 hours after I went out to help her, we got back the house after trying to find a place that was open to fix it with no luck. So at 9 Pm I ate dinner and we started watching the Packer game. We got to bed at like midnight. Then up this morning at 6 so we could get her into WalMart before I had to be to work. She got on the road at about 9:30 and thus far things are going well.

Marty had to leave again for work. He got back last Sunday at 11:20 PM and had to leave yesterday at 2. He comes back tomorrow night at 8. Then I am gone starting Friday night for Patty's wedding and he couldn't leave work early to come so I won't see him until Sunday afternoon again. So when people ask me how married life is I say, "I don't know, I haven't seen my husband." I think this is the last time he has to leave for a while. I hope so at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home