Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Weekly Goals

I really liked the weekly goals idea that was on a friend's LJ yesterday. Here are mine and how they have progressed so far.

As for goals... I won't bother with work goals, I have too many to mention, but I always achieve them, so I won't bore you. Personal...
1. Place photo order with Dotphoto, so I can have something to scrapbook with
On hold at the moment. I had about 600 in my cart and then they all suddenly gone! I have an email into the help section.
2. Burn disks of wedding pictures for people and mail them out.
15% done, first disk is burned for everyone.
3. Heal my ankle so they'll stop calling me grandma at work
25% done. Healing coming along nicely, but it is very stiff and won't easily bend correctly at the moment
4. Think good thoughts for my Packers tonight and hope they'll actually win.
100% complete. Did it, didn't work.
5. Finally put my laundry away, but that involves the stairs so my ankle has to heal first.
0% complete, see #4
6. Finish editing the remainder of my bridal shower and couples shower pictures.
50% done. Bridal Shower photos done.
7. Upload above pictures.
50% done. Bridal Shower photos uploaded.

Most my goals are long term, so we'll stick with these for this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home