Monday, October 10, 2005

Weekend

Well let's see how I did this weekend.

Week Goals Update and Weekend Goals
1. Place photo order with Dotphoto, so I can have something to scrapbook with
100% Done. 1023 picked and ordered

2. Burn disks of wedding pictures for people and mail them out.
100% done, Kimmie and Melissa got their's already. Poor Gwyn has to wait another day.

3. Heal my ankle so they'll stop calling me grandma at work
Major set back. Too much walking this weekend, back on the cane.

5. Finally put my laundry away, but that involves the stairs so my ankle has to heal first.
100% complete

NEW WEEKEND GOALS
Now realize that I seem to think that weekends are about 5 days long, so I'll probably have way more on here than it's humanly possible to get done in two days.

1. Finish any of the above that are within my control
100% done

2. Do Laundry (makes #5 above even more necessary)
100% done and it's put away!!!

3. Buy Dad's birthday present
100% done

4. Buy Ian's birthday present
100% done

5. Clean Kitchen
Didn't start

6. Clean Office
50% done

7. Update Sims 2 Challenges for Night Life
100% done

8. Do something fun with Marty. Movie?
100% done

9. Finish Burning DVDs for Kevin
100% done

10. Pull pens for Herb to take back to work Monday
Not started

11. Frame Wedding photo in signed mat.
100% done

12. Finish Uploading Wedding Photos to my Mom's Dotphoto for her
100% done

13. Actually play the Sims 2 some. I've played three times this past month, which is seriously low for me.
100% done only played a little over an hour, but that's O.K.

14. Watch the Packer game and try not to swear too much.
100% done. Didn't Swear At All!!! GO PACK!!!

15. Scrapbook 1 page Minium
100% done



So Pretty Successful I'd say, except the cleaning. Let's face it though this is me, if you're surprised those are the things that didn't get done, then you don't know me. SO I'll carry those things I didn't get done to be my goals for this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home