Friday, October 07, 2005

Week Goals Update and Weekend Goals

1. Place photo order with Dotphoto, so I can have something to scrapbook with
80% Done. 800+ are picked, I should be able to finish this up tonight

2. Burn disks of wedding pictures for people and mail them out.
95% done, Just have to mail them after work today.

3. Heal my ankle so they'll stop calling me grandma at work
80% done. No longer hurts, but the tenden is really pissed off and I'm still limping

5. Finally put my laundry away, but that involves the stairs so my ankle has to heal first.
50% complete, I've now worn about half of the cloths I had to put away, so that counts, right?


NEW WEEKEND GOALS
Now realize that I seem to think that weekends are about 5 days long, so I'll probably have way more on here than it's humanly possible to get done in two days.

1. Finish any of the above that are within my control

2. Do Laundry (makes #5 above even more necessary)

3. Buy Dad's birthday present

4. Buy Ian's birthday present

5. Clean Kitchen

6. Clean Office

7. Update Sims 2 Challenges for Night Life

8. Do something fun with Marty. Movie?

9. Finish Burning DVDs for Kevin

10. Pull pens for Herb to take back to work Monday

11. Frame Wedding photo in signed mat.

12. Finish Uploading Wedding Photos to my Mom's Dotphoto for her

13. Actually play the Sims 2 some. I've played three times this past month, which is seriously low for me.

14. Watch the Packer game and try not to swear too much.

15. Scrapbook 1 page Minium

That should be more than enough to keep me busy the next two days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home