Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I don't know what to do

I'm kind of at a loss at the moment as to what to do. there are still 10 people (5 couples) that haven't RSVPed to the wedding, well actually more never did, but I was able to guess on everyone else, you know they live half way across the country and what not. I need to get my final head count into the caterer and baker. I wanted to have them in tomorrow, but how many do I put down? My number right now is 109, so do I do 119 and then hope they actually come since I have to pay for them anyway or say 109 and hope they don't come or that someone that said they were going to doesn't? Or do I split the difference and say 114? The problem is all these people live close enough that they could possibly just show up unannounced. Marty is going to call one of them tomorrow and hopefully get an anwser, that would alleve one set of question marks? I'm leaning towards splitting the difference since the caterer will have some extra food to accommodate people with a larger appetite. I just don't want anyone going hungery, but on the other hand I don't want to through money away when we are on a relatively tight budget. Anyone that says they are going to elope and just have a reception really doesn't realize that 95% of the headaches come from the reception. The ceremony was pretty easy, pick what you want, get something to wear and a few accessories and you're good to go. I don't know it's all just crazy right now. Advice someone, PLEASE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home