Monday, November 21, 2005

From Bad to Worse

So this weekend had good and bad points. The good is Marty and I went to see the new Happy Potter Saturday night. All the shows were sold out at 3PM excpet the 9:30 show, so that's what we got. It was good, a little long to be sitting in the incredibly uncomfortable chairs of the Valley. It would have been fine in the comfy chairs of the Cinema.

Now for the bad... the past two days proved to be terrible for my sinuses. My cold finally turned the corner and changed into a good old sinus infection. Yesterday it felt like someone had punched me in the nose, plus sinuses that I didn't even know existed started to hurt like crazy. So B was right, but I wasn't really surprised by that. Unfortunately the doctors won't give you anti-biotics until it's a full blown infection, so there was nothing to be done last week. I called my doctor's office this morning at 8AM hoping I could get the anti-biotics without having to go in since I've had so many and I know that is what it is, but I haven't heard back. I'm very frustrated because if she says she wants to see me then tomorrow would be the earliest and she is a very popular doctor so that would be doubtful. I JUST WANT TO START FEELING BETTER!!!

And of course I'm stuck here at work because someone can't get me their artwork to me in a timely manor (as in they should have had it here a week ago) Geerrrr...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home