Monday, October 24, 2005

Weekend

Well what to say about the weekend? I slept a lot, we're talking 12 hours a night, which I really needed. Although this dreary weather is really getting to me. I need some sun please! I got about 80 bulbs planted in 8 hours of my 250 to do. I'm going to go to Home Depot and invest in a bulb planter you use standing up verses the one I have now that you have to sit. I think it will go faster. Plus I might be able to break through the old roots in the ground more easily. A critter came around Saturday night and dug up and ate 3 of my carefully planted tulip bulbs. I was none too pleased, so I killed it. Hehe, not really. I replanted bulbs and put the stinky stuff all over the holes. So the yard smells, but no critters will eat my bulbs. What a trade off. I have to try to get as much done this week as possible since it's almost Novemeber and I think we all know what that means... SNOW will be here soon.

I did some picking up in the kitchen, so it's getting there. Miss Dolynn is coming on Friday so I need to get some cleaning done. Not that I think she will care too much if it's a mess, but I really wanted to keep the place clean after the wedding and thus far I am failing. No good at all. Tonight I'll be talkign to my parents, so I don't know how much I will get done, but in theory I can clean the office while tedthered to the computer. I'm very excited for this weekend. Lots of scrapbooking and general merriment and talking. We just have to try to not stay up until 4 AM like we usually do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home