Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Where does this come from?

So I've been thinking again. It seems that a lot of people, especially the people I work with, think that I'm just about perfect. Seriously when someone makes a mistake my boss will say, "Everyone makes mistakes, except Rachel, she's perfect." Of course he isn't being literal, but he has then told me that I'm as close to perfect as anyone he's ever met. It's an interesting perception for someone to have of me. I will admit that I make far fewer mistakes at work than anyone else here, but it has to do with me being organized not my level of perfection. I definately have far more psychological and social ummm... imperfections than most people I know. Do I protray an orha of perfection in order to mask my serious levels of imperfection? Interesting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home