Wednesday, August 17, 2005

So Much

It amazes me all the time all the little stuff that still needs to be taken care of for the wedding. I had my practice hair appointment and first gown fitting last night. It was cool to have my hair all done and see it with the dress. We have a couple changes for the hair. We're going to do it a little higher and do a suttle part like I had for Erika's wedding. The tiara looked funny with a real obvious part. The lady doing my hair said the funniest thing to me after about an hour of talking to her while she was working. I said something about being a real high stress person and she said I didn't strike her as a high stress person. I thought she was being sarcastic, but she wasn't. I guess the drugs must really be working because in the past people have noticed this about me after about 5 minutes of talking to me. So, it was strange, but good. Made me laugh too. After the fitting I went home. Half an hour, 4 rubberbands and 47 bobby pins later I had my hair down.

After having some dinner I wrapped the gifts for the ladies in the wedding party. I did some little embossing on the paper, to which I know you thinking, "why are you expending so much energy on something that doesn't matter?" Well, it actually only took 5 minutes pre-package, which is probably how long it would have taken to make a nice bow.

Anyway, back to the point. I keep thinking of little things that need to get done, like wrapping the gifts and I have to buy panty hose. A whole bunch of little crap that I all of a sudden realize still needs to be done. I'm feeling good though, stuff is getting done. My mom is coming this weekend for the couple's shower Marty's family is giving us and she is going to stay to help with stuff. Then the following weekend, the last weekend, will be spent cleaning and finishing crap. She offered to come for that too and I of course said OKAY! If anyone else wants to come that weekend too that would be awesome! You wouldn't think it would take that long to clean a house, but it really does and the house needs a real good cleaning. I'm working on keeping things clean once I get them clean, so hopefully this will be a great start to that end.

Oh and we picked our first dance song. I gave Marty a bunch to choose from without telling him who sang them and he picked "Face of Love" by Jewel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home