Monday, August 22, 2005

Sadness

I'm feeling very sad today. We got some bad news last night. Our dear sweet neighbor, Jenny, passed away on Friday. She was in her eighties and had a heart condition along with other health problem, but she was always very chipper. She lived in the house behind us and would always come out when I was working in my garden to tell me how beautiful my flowers were and we would talk. She had been down in Indianapolis visiting one of her childern for a couple months. She was on her way back up and her heart gave out at a rest stop. They tried to chopper her into Gundersen Lutheran hostipal, but there was nothing that could have been done. The really sad part for me is she was coming back early so she could come to our wedding. She had asked her son that lives down the street if he would take her, and he was going to. She will be greatly missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home