Friday, August 12, 2005

Headache

Well I'm not feeling the best today. I went home yesterday and took a nap, which would have been very nice except that I woke up feeling all weird. You know that weird feeling like you woke up at the wrong time. My heart was just pounding and my head felt all funny. So I did a few things then I watched the Packer game, throw out a whole bunch of stuff then I went to bed, hoping sleeping again would fix my head. Well it might have except that I woke up at like 5 this morning then my brain just started going. It decided it was time to figure out the schedule for the wedding day. So it got that all sorted out and I fell back asleep forgetting the plan I lost sleep over. So then I sent the rest of the morning until it was time to get up in a state of half awake thinking about crap. So I'm really tired and my head hurts. I'm trying to not have caffine as much as possible because the pop has so much sodium that I get all blooty. I know the one week I went without pop entirely I lost like 5 lbs and I'm sure it was water weight. So no pop yesterday or today. I'm sure I'll have tons at my bachelorette party tomorrow, but at least I'll be awake and in good spirits. I'm rather crabby today due to being sleeply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home