Monday, December 05, 2005

An Update on Stuff

I finally got anti-biotics the day after Thanksgiving and in that regard I am feeling better. They yickied up my stomach, so I spent another weekend on the sofa resting, but there is an end in site. I've been down for a over a month now and I just can't wait to really feel well again.

Thanksgiving was good. We went to Marty's family on Thanksgiving and my family Friday afternoon (after going to a different doctor and the phamacy) and came back early Sunday. It was good to see the family, but I napped a lot.

Marty & I got the first season of LOST on DVD and watched it in about a week then obtained the beginning of this season, watched those and we're all up to date. That show is SO good, I'm SO addicted. I've been listening to some podcasts for it and feeling very stupid, since I missed so much stuff. I even have a theory all my own as to what is going on, but I'm not going to share. MArty thinks it's plosable.

Let's see... I did all my Christmas shopping this weekend. I'm basically done. Are you jealous?

It's gotten cold out, which of course I hate. I did get a couple awesome micro-fleece shirts from Old Navy, which is actually keeping me at a decent temperature, I wish they had better colors, so I could have gotten more.

I just got an email that our Wedding Video is done!!! I'm goign to blurst! It wasn't supposed to be done for another month!!! I can hardly wait to see the finished product.

We booked our Honeymoon to Hawaii this past weekend. We're going January 17-25. The flight back leaves at 10:55 PM and we don't get back until 2 in the afternoon the next day. Have I mentioned how much I don't like flying? Especially since I've starting watching LOST? Oh well, it will be worth it. I'm SO excited, I can hardly stand it! I'll be using the flight there to finish reading my camera manual since there are still a lot of things that I don't understand about it.

I suppose lunch time is over. BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home