Thursday, April 20, 2006

So Fun!

Directions: Type in "I love (insert name) because" into Google and copy and paste the first 10 you get. Don't forget the quotes!
(Check out the third one, it's too good!)

I love Rachel because
she is the best actress in the world!! She's intelligent, beautiful...she's the best!!

And I Love Rachel because today was her 18th Birthday!!

I love Rachel because
she is amazing. and I live with Ian my brother...

I love Rachel because she says things like "books are useful but I don't like them". You know what I say to that? I say, Niiiiice.

I love Rachel because she never got mad at me even though I ate her collectors Mickey Mouse Macaroni and Cheese

I love Rachel because she is so gorgeous and she plays Brenda so perfectly

Ohh yeah, I love rachel, because she is my Valentine. Shes my roomate.

I love rachel, because I feel like I can share just about anything with her and she would be understanding about it. I can be a complete goof and she'll still laugh at my jokes.

I Love rachel because she shares my obsession with bizarre news stories.

"I LOVE RACHEL BECAUSE SHE'S JUST LIKE ME AND WE BOTH RULE AT BEING SLUTS." [info] swayed:, "YO Rachel. You and your great sense of humor ...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home