Wednesday, December 21, 2005

My Husband is Mean

Well Marty is mean. He always does this to me. He came into my work yesterday and told me my one present arrived and we was going to take some wrapping paper and wrap it at work. He claimed I was putting him in the poor house, which it's not my fault that he buys me expensive gifts. He also told that he bet I wouldn't be able to guess what it is. Yes, that was a challenge. You see I have this thing where I always figure out what he's gotten me before I open it. I don't try, it just happens. He then gets mad at me. So when I got home last night there's this big box in front of the tree because it doesn't fit under it. That combined with the challenge I had recieved earlier in the day, got me thinking. So I have 2 ideas of what it could be. If it's one of them I will be forced to kill him because it's way too much, but that is less likely. I told him last night that he was mean because I wasn't even thinking about it until he said something and now it's driving me crazy. He said he knew and that's why he even said anything. Good thing Christmas is only 3 days away.

On a side note I know he was getting my digital SLR in December and he gave it to me in May for my birthday, based on one small comment. It's not my fault, he just needs to say nothing at all unless me wants me to figure it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home