Thursday, December 22, 2005

Drivers

So we're in the thick of last minute shopping and holy crap are people in a hurry. Now I finished my shopping December 3 so perhaps that's why I don't understand the rush. People are just driving around like they have a woman in labor in the back seat and the baby is crowning. Of course I work across the street from the mall and next to Old Navy, plus I live by Shopko. So my drive home each night requires a lot of praying and more patience than I normally have in traffic. I don't know if people think that the 30 seconds they're going to save by driving like a moron is really going to make that big of a differene when it comes to getting their Holiday gifts. I mean really, is it worth risking your's and my life to get done 2 minutes sooner? It's not my fault you didn't get your shopping done sooner and unfortunately I have to go to work, so I don't have a choice about being there or not. So plan better in the future and slow the ____ down now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home