Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Hiya

Sorry to my, umm 6 readers, that I haven't posted in over a week. Things have been busy getting ready for Christmas. I found my Christmas spirit. I put up my tree on the 10th and bang, there it was. That must have just been a particularly bad week. I also finally got my mixed CD made of my favorite Christmas songs. Some of the songs were hard to find a good version on itunes, but I managed pretty well. So no more internet radio that flakes out 20 times a day. I'm also working on my Christmas letter. I have one page done so far, and it's going to be a long one again this year, but it was a big year.
We went to King Kong Saturday night. It was good, a bit long. The special effects were excellent for the most part. If you are afraid of giant bugs like I am, there's about five minutes that you'll have to hide your face. I was actually shaking I was so scared. We had a nice little date night. On of Marty's friends gave us a TGI Friday's giftcard for the wedding so we went to dinner first. Marty loves it there and I usually manage to find something to eat. Anyway, back to work now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home