Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Video

Well I've on the video of pictures of Marty and I growing up for the wedding. I'm almost done, just a few more hours to put in. So after I got the pictures from me growing up in order and set with effects where appropriate I decided to watch it through in order to make sure everything made sense. Now keep in mind that I don't even have the music added in yet, but I got very weepy. It's strange because they were happy pictures, mostly with my family for the earlier years then more and more with friends the older I got. It was interesting to look at the pictures and see who I was with and who had their arms around me. The really strange thing was I had borrowed a bunch of pictures from Gwyn to scan in and use and I didn't even remember a lot of these events happening. Or more precisely not to remember things that happened at events. Like at Kimmie's graduation party. I apparently spent most of it sitting around playing old school Nintendo, which until I saw the pictures I had no reckolection of doing whatsoever. I just remember the things that I had pictures of happening. They say a picture is worth a thousand, but apparently it's worth a whole lot more to me. There are very few good things in my life that I remeber that I don't have any pictures of. My brain stores the info because once i see the pictures I remember it happening after a little while, but without the visual assistance the door's looked. I feel really bad about one instance in particual. That is Gwyn said the first tiem she and I ever really did anything, basically just the two of us was when my mom, Gwyn and I went to the Waupaca Show together. Now I vaguely remember going, I know my basket I wove was in it, but I don't remember anyone else going with, including my mom by the way. This was obviously a meaningful event for her because she remembers it what 10 years later. Apparently a deer tried to hit us too, which you'd think I would remember due to my track recond, but I don't at all. If I'm having this much trouble remembering stuff at 26, what's it going to be like when I'm 40? I guess I'll just have to have a camera with me at all times and annoy people even more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home