Thursday, August 11, 2005

Withdrawl

My Sims 2 withdrawl continues. I found myself playing Freecell the last couple nights. What's with that? I mean I like Freecell, it was one of my addictions during college, but I don't play it anymore, not really at least. I went to my computer saw I had no email so instead of getting up and going to bed I had to waste 15 minutes playing. Maybe I don't intellectually stimulated right now. Work is boring to say the least and perhaps the sims 2 is a good little exercise for my brain. Now I know you're saying, "How is a game where you tell little fake people to eat, sleep, and pee intellectually stimulating?" Well, if you've never played the Sims 2, it's a lot more complicated than that. Plus I usually have at least 6 sims in a household, and at least one is a toddler. So trust me, trying to manage that many sims is intellectually stimulating. Most of what I'm doing around the house has been more on the physical side and so my poor brain is feeling flabby. Maybe that's why I've been so tired lately. I mean tiling a counter top & back splash has it's intellectual parts, there is measuring and whatnot, but then you put down the thinset and the spacers and blah blah blah. It's like walking a block and then taking a ten minute break, then walking another block and so on. Don't get me wrong, tiling was far from my least favorite remodeling project, at least it was satisfying in the end. Anyway, so I'm craving something to stimulate my brain...please!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home