Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Sims

Okay, so this is pretty sad, but I miss my Sims. I've been very good about not playing. I've only played 3 hours in the past 4 weeks. Normally I could do that in an evening easily! I really must be a Simaholic. I crave playing. It's strange to miss something that isn't real. And people wonder why I don't drink... see I get addicted to a video game and there are far less negative reprocussions from playing a game. It's funny to get attached to characters on a screen, but if you think about I get attached to TV and movie characters and I spend far less time with them. Plus I can't control those charactors verses in the sims 2 I tell them who to love and when to try to have childern, what job to have and when to study. Everyone at work laughs at me, but I don't care. I'm even upset when they die except Ricky... man I hated that guy. I of course name them after people I know in real life too, which makes it harder to let them die. I do think it's funny when I use people's real astrological signs and then I can't get them to fall in love with their real life spouces. I have started to make them not quite so true to life. In the Royal Kingdom Challenge there is a Gwynndolynn, a Shaun, a Kimberly, a William, a Patricia, a Rachel, and a Marty and there are many others in other neighborhoods. The only one that I really can't seem to let do whatever is the Rachel. The King is a romance Sim and so he is woohooing with most the ladies in the kingdom. I want him to start up with Rachel, be she is married to Marty. I must let go of the control! Anyway, I really want to play just a little, but I won't let myself because the wedding is so close now. Yes, we're getting stuff done, but until it's all done I must be strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home